Put 200 ml of liquid cream and 50 g butter in a saucepan. When it reaches boiling temperature, add the broken dark chocolate pieces and mix until it melts. Leave to cool and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour; mix for a few minutes, first at low speed and then gradually increasing the speed resulting in a fine cream at the end.
The whipped cream is bet until it no longer falls off the phone. The pineapple is left to drain for about 30 minutes.
The eggs are mixed well with the sugar until it melts, resulting in a creamy composition that we pour into a saucepan and keep in a bain-marie (stirring often) until it reaches the consistency of a fatty cream. Leave to cool.
The gelatin is mixed with 5 tablespoons of water and put in a bain-marie until completely dissolved (read the instructions on the package!) and whipped cream.
Ouale is separated. The egg whites are mixed with the sugar until a hard foam results. Add the yolks rubbed with oil and vanilla essence. Then add the flour and baking powder and pour into a cake pan with a diameter of 26 cm lined with baking paper or greased with oil and lined with flour. Bake over medium heat, testing with a toothpick. After it has cooled, cut it into three equal parts, horizontally, place each slice on a round plate and syrup each slice with pineapple syrup. It is preferable to bake the top 1 day before the cake is assembled, thus cutting it easier.
Put whipped cream and butter in a saucepan on the fire. When it almost starts to boil, add the chocolate, mix well and leave to cool.
On a slice of syrupy top spread with a spatula cream ganaj. Place another slice of countertop and, on top of that, the diplomat cream over which the third slice is placed.
When the cream begins to thicken a little, it is spread lightly with a spatula, then put in the fridge. After the icing has hardened, decorate it according to your own inspiration.
Fantasy cake with coconut. This is extremely tasty.
Fantasy cake with coconut must be prepared by all housewives. This dessert should not be missing from any special event. Next time you celebrate a success, make this cake.
- 70 gr coconut flour, 20 gr ground almonds
- 30 gr coconut oil, 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- a pinch of salt
Ingredients for chocolate cream with coconut:
Ingredients for coconut cream:
- 400 ml coconut milk, 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- A pinch of salt
- 50 gr coconut flour, a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 50 gr coconut milk, 30 gr coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar, a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, half a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Canned coconut milk, half a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons coconut flakes
Method of preparation:
For starters we will prepare the countertop. Grease the cake pan with coconut oil and line it with baking paper. Mix coconut flour with ground almonds, coconut nectar and a pinch of salt. Put the dough obtained in the tray and press lightly with your fingers. I put the tray in the fridge.
To prepare the chocolate cream, heat the coconut milk, and when it reaches the boiling point, pour it over the broken chocolate. Wait 1 minute, then mix well to get a smooth cream.Remove the tray from the refrigerator and pour the cream on top. I put the tray in the freezer this time.
To prepare the coconut cream, put 300 ml of milk in a pan on the fire. Until the milk starts to boil, mix the egg, starch, coconut nectar and salt with the remaining milk. When the milk is almost boiling, add the previously prepared mixture to the pan.Mix with a whisk and cook the cream over medium heat until it thickens. Then add coconut flour and vanilla essence.
Remove the tray from the freezer and pour the coconut cream over the chocolate cream. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent crusting and allow the cream to cool to room temperature. Then put the tray in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
To prepare the coconut caramel, put the coconut milk, sugar, nectar and salt in a pan on the fire. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Put the pan aside, wait 5 minutes and add the coconut oil and vanilla. Let the caramel cool to room temperature.Put a can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 6 hours. Open the can and transfer the coconut milk to a bowl. Beat the milk with a mixer, then add the coconut nectar and vanilla essence. Beat well until you get an airy cream.
Put the cream obtained over the coconut cream and put the tray back in the fridge for 2 hours. At the end, sprinkle roasted coconut flakes on top and add the cooled caramel. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Method of preparation
Fruit fantasy cake
Mix the eggs together for about 10 minutes until they double in volume, then add the sugar and sugar
Fantasy cake with chocolate
countertop: (quantity for a countertop, sesame 2 identical countertops) 1. 4 eggs 2. 125 gr. sugar
Prepare the countertop with cocoa
1. Fry or bake the hazelnuts in the oven, then take them out in a clean kitchen towel and roll them with the rolling pin, so that you can more easily remove the outer skin. Chop the cleaned hazelnuts in the food processor.
2. Beat eggs foam with sugar, then add oil, flour , cocoa and baking powder. Finally, incorporate the hazelnuts. Wallpaper a cake pan with baking sheet on the bottom and grease the walls of the pan with oil.
3. Pour half of the top composition into the pan and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. When the countertop is ready, repeat the process with the second half of the composition.
Milk-free cake recipes
Nothing says holiday like a cake. From birthday cakes to fruit and cheesecakes, a cake is a dessert created to make any event a little more special, and although the most traditional cake recipes require tons of dairy ingredients, this list contains milk-free recipes. for all types of classic cakes. Browse to find your favorite.
Birthdays are special occasions, which is why a cake is a dessert for such festivities. Choose a milk-free ice cream to eliminate it.
- Recipe by base for the cake yellow without milk base: This is a great base for a vegan icing day cake. You will be able to decorate it for the occasion.
- Rich recipe for sweets without chocolate: Started with a ganachevegana, this is just one thing for a chocolate lover's birthday.
Bundt cakes are perfect for noisy people at home. These are impressive desserts that go well with anything from morning coffee to afternoon tea and are so beautiful. Just whip the dough, pour into the pan and melt with a delicious icing after it cools.
Although the most traditional Bundt cakes call for a lot of butter and sometimes cream and milk, here are also some milk-free recipes that will fool even the most devoted gourmand bundt cake:
- Bacau without berry without cake recipe: This is a kind of banana bread, but in the shape of a Bundt cake. You can do it with or without nuts.
- Vegan and Pea Butter without Maple Butter Bundt Cake Recipe: This cake does not taste as if it lacks anything, although it has no dairy or eggs. It is full of maple and cinnamon flavor and you can ice it with caramelvegan sauce or vegan ganache.
It's true: nothing about a traditional cheesecake contains milk or vegan, from cream cheese to cream to eggs to butter to the crust.
For those of us who love cheesecake but can't make dairy because of allergies or dietary preferences, there are ways to make a cheesecake without cheese and without candy:
- Dog without cowhide without cowhide: Here is the black cloth. You can enjoy this fruit-covered cheesecake, such as blueberry or cherry cheesecake.
- Chocolate recipe without cheese : This recipe uses almond flour and cream cheese without milk. It only takes a few extra steps.
Who doesn't love a good chocolate cake? Easily, the most popular flavor, chocolate cake is the option to go to the party, because you know it's a lot of fun. Aside from the recipes included above, here are just a few rich, decadent favorites that are convenient without milk:
- Delicious chocolate cake recipe without milk : Enjoy this recipe made with sour cream without milk and strong coffee. It is a delight that you can cover with icing or ganache.
- Non-chocolate drinks without chocolate: For gluten-free friends, you can also make this delicacy without milk. It has only six ingredients.
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe: This recipe uses chopped tofu instead of eggs and butter. Make a two-layer cake.
Cupcakes have made a comeback in the culinary world in recent years, and they are now seen in high-end cooking circles, as well as at children's birthday parties and school events. Easy to carry and fun to eat, these milk-free cupcake recipes are great for any occasion that just needs something a little sweet:
- Easy chocolate-free sweets recipe: Made with coconut milk and soy yogurt, they are wonderful, however, choose to ice them. But try glazing peanut butter.
- Tomato-free honey drink Velvet Velvet Recipe: These are a fancy choice. They taste like chocolate, but the red color makes them fun.
For milk-free cupcake recipes that are also egg-free, check out this list of 12 favorite cupcake squirrel recipes.
Carrots, spice cakes and coffee cakes are wonderful all year round and especially during autumn and spring. Cakes and coffee cakes are great additions to tea hours and the holidays in the fall months and no spring or Easter holiday is complete without a layered carrot cake. These recipes are sure to please:
- Cake recipe without cakes: This vegan recipe includes flax seeds. It has all the autumn spices you could want.
- Milkless carrot cake recipe: Create a layered carrot cake with delicious icing between each layer. No fancy ingredients are needed other than nondairy rice milk.
Great for weddings, birthdays, showers, everyday cakes and yellow cakes are bright and fun and are easy to decorate any way you want! Here are some favorites for dairy products:
- Preparations for the care of food cakes without fertilizers: This classic is naturally milk-free and low in fat. You can also turn the recipe into cupcakes.
- Lemon cake recipe without milk: It is glorious what the juice and zest of a lemon can do in this basic cake.
- Milk-free white cake recipe: If you leave the egg yolks, you can have a nice white cake. Here's how to make it milk-free (but not vegan).
While baking without milk can be a challenge for many new bakers, baking without eggs for a dairy-free diet and eggs is an added challenge, but that doesn't mean there aren't many ways to make vegan delicious cakes!
In addition to the ones listed above, here are just a few examples of tasty creations of dairy products without egg milk that everyone will love: vegan or not:
Today I made a cake on the occasion of St. Michael's Day (I celebrated my 10-month-old dwarf). The recipe is taken from a "Practical" magazine, I hope it hasn't been.
It's a recipe for big days, with 15 eggs and tons of calories, but it's worth it
180 g vanilla powdered sugar (I didn't understand exactly what it refers to here, so I made a mixture of powdered sugar made by myself with commercially available vanilla powdered sugar for glazes)
180 g melted dark chocolate (I used 200 g milk chocolate)
50 ml rum or brandy for syrup (I didn't syrup it because I don't like syrupy tops)
6 egg whites
12 tablespoons vanilla powdered sugar
200 g coconut
200 g butter rubbed foam (I used margarine because I don't really like butter creams, but I will try this option as well)
250 g vanilla powdered sugar
300 g butter
I put a picture of the ingredients, but it lacks chocolate, because the countertop was already made when I took the pictures.
# 2 Samara
# 3 Samara
# 4 Samara
I steamed the yolks with the powdered sugar until it reaches the consistency of a cream. I cooled the cream, rubbed the margarine foam and added a tablespoon of the yolk composition.
The worktop is cut in half. (A part of it stuck to me a bit and looks worse, but it is not noticeable in the final product
Divide cream 1 in half and place over each side of the counter.
[attachmentid = 66525]
Cream 2 is divided in half and one part is carefully spread over one of the countertops.
[attachmentid = 66526]
The remaining top (the one over which only cream 1 was placed) is carefully overturned over the other top. The final order will be countertop-cream 1-cream 2-cream 1-countertop.
[attachmentid = 66527]
The remaining cream 2 is used to dress the cake. Because it was too high for me, the cream didn't reach me and I simply put it over the last countertop, and I will decorate it with whipped cream on the sides.
[attachmentid = 66528]
Method of preparation
How to prepare countertops:
Preheat the oven to 190 g. Lightly grease the trays and cover with parchment paper cut to the shape of the trays (the trays must have a diameter of 20 cm, if you do not have more, bake them one at a time)
Rub the butter with the powdered sugar until the mixture becomes fluffy. Gradually incorporate the beaten eggs such as omelette and vanilla. Add the flour in which the baking powder has been mixed. Divide the composition into 2 bowls and add 1 tablespoon to one of them. Spoon each mixture into 2 cones (I used 2 larger bags cut at the top). Pour the composition with the cocoa mixture on the contour of the base of each of the 2 prepared trays, so as to form a ring. do the same with the white mixture, pouring with the cone on the contour of the base of the 3rd tray. Continue to pour the alternative mixture, rings, until the base of the trays is completely covered. Bake for 20 minutes. Leave to cool.
Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in a saucepan with the whipped cream and heat on low heat for 4 minutes until the chocolate melts. Pour into a bowl and beat with a mixer until it thickens and becomes glossy. Leave to cool. while mixing the butter with the powdered butter, melt the chocolate in 2 tablespoons of water and pour lightly into the butter cream and mix. Remove the whipped cream from the fridge and mix with the butter cream and grated orange peel. ( I used 1 envelope from Dr. Oetker, this is optional)
Mix boiled and cooled water with liqueurs and syrup the countertops. Spread one third of the cream over a countertop with the cocoa edge. Place the countertop with the white edge on top and spread half of the remaining cream. Put the last countertop and finish with the remaining cream on the edges of the cake.
From the preserved cream, small truffles are formed, which are placed with a star-shaped spirit on the surface of the cake, between the cherries, sour cherries are added (the finish depends on everyone's taste).
Mascarpone and strawberry cake
Top: Mix eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt until it doubles in volume. Alternatively,
Chocolate cake and coffee cream
Preparation for the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites on the robot with
Beat the eggs with 4 tablespoons of hot water, sugar and a little salt for about 15 minutes. Incorporate spoon by spoon flour mixed with baking powder and chopped chocolate. Pour the composition into a greased cake tin (d = 26 cm) and bake on low heat for 30 minutes. (We do the toothpick test for more safety).
Carefully remove from the mold and allow to cool then cut on 2 levels.
For the cream: drain the pineapple from the juice of the compote, then chop it finely. Soak the gelatin in cold water, and separately heat the pineapple juice with sugar. When it is about to boil, turn off the heat and add gelatin. Let it cool a bit and add it little by little over the cheese, stirring constantly. We also put the sliced pineapple, whipped cream, rum and chocolate.
Divide the cream into 3. Place a ring around the bottom countertop, then put 1/3 of the cream, the blueberries and 1/3 of the cream, the 2nd countertop, the rest of the cream.